Sunday, March 17, 2013

Swedish House Mafia
Electro-House

I'm quite embarrassed to say I hadn't come across this awesome Swedish band until last year with their single, "Save The World." This electronic dance trio came together in 2007 and unfortunately after only five years together have announced their current tour being their last.


The trio includes house disk jockey's and producers; Axwell, Steve Angello,and Sebastian Ingorosso.

There first track as a band was released in 2007 which led to their record label signing to UMG's Polydor Records and EMI. Their current and final radio release, "Don't Worry Child" has been nothing short of a complete successful maintaining a spot in the Billboard Top 100 for several of weeks.

I think I can speak for many that we are disappointed with their decision to go on hiatus. Hopefully there will be top charting hits from the individual band mates. Until then I will have their music on full blast-













No comments:

Post a Comment